Friday, April 24, 2015

I'm BACK!

Welcome to my new and improved blog!

As some of you many know, I kept a blog about my experiences as a Peace Corps volunteer in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Since returning to the US in 2012, I have posted a handful of blog posts on things that interested me, but never kept it going.

Now that I have a new job, new city, and in a new stage of my life, I am ready to make a commitment to the blog world. 

I've decided to keep all my old posts up about Burkina Faso, to intrigue everyone to visit the wonderful country, but just did a little re-branding! I'll be adding posts about my fun travel adventures, getting to know my new city, weekend volunteer projects, and things that I just truly enjoy!

Stay tuned!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Can't wait to see what you'll write about!

ODDree ANYwhere said...

Oh gosh! Thank you!

Wandering Carol said...

What an experience that must have been. Look forward to hearing about your new ones.

Jen Fuller said...

I just revamped my blog too, so I can't wait to see what you come up with!

CCE said...

Cant wait to read your new posts x

Jaime said...

How awesome! =) Good luck!

Lauren said...

Awesome! Looking forward to your new posts :)