Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just a Quick update!

A quick update:

Staging is wrapping up and I soon will be a volunteer. Everyone has made it through the staging process and the Peace Corps keeps telling us that we are a strong group, i hope that we all make it through the two years.

I did celebrate my first Burkinabe Holiday, Tabaski!! i will write more about it when I can.
Upcoming events:
Leave Host Family: Dec: 15
Meet my head nurse/ Boss: De 16
Swearing in/ becoming a real volunteer: Dec.19
MY 23rd bday: You should know it!!!
CHRISTMAS
Leave for site: DEC: 26th

Mail I have received:
Shanna Kramer
Lori Harter
Uncle Norm
Andy's class
Parents 2 letters and a package


Once I move back into the city I will write a better blog, I just am super busy

Wish list:
Duct tape
readers diges
any type of magazines
drink mixes for water(except tea)
I will use anyhting that is sent to me, or I will find another volunteer
Candy for the children and of course for me
and of course anything that is sent is greatly apprecited!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: