Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still Waiting....

I received a letter from my African Placement people... I have to wait 4-6 weeks until I will know anything.... I got a letter that said in 3 weeks you get in contact with someone from office of placement, So I finally got some contact and they said I had to wait 4-6 more weeks... Its so nerve racking... They are in the middle of placing people leaving in June and July...

I am a person who likes plan things and not knowing when or where I am going is diving me crazy!!

I applied in October 2007
Had my interview and got placed in December 2007
Started my Medical stuff Jan 2008
and got cleared April 2008...


Now I'm waiting..... happily, since I am free of school... :)


Things I have packed so far for Africa:
Mosquioto Net
Bug Spray
SunScreen
Swiss Army knife
Hand sanatizer
Hand Held fan......

people give good graduation gifts....

No comments: